There will be a series of Keynote Addresses from a few youth icons with inspiring backgrounds, as well as a Student Leader Roundtable session featuring student leader representatives from four countries (Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, and Indonesia). In particular, the roundtable session will concentrate on the key roles of the youth of technological universities in shaping the narrative of today’s world, through guided vision and design-led leadership for the benefit and prosperity of the lives of others.
1. Adam Brimo (Founder and CEO of OpenLearning Limited)
2. Arif Tukiman (Co-founder and CEO of RunCloud, UTM Alumni)
3. Thomson Ch’ng (International Alumni of the Year 2020 – Global PIEoneer Awards)
Student Leader representatives from four countries:
1. Malaysia – Syahirunnisa Ramli, President of Student Representative Council, UniMAP.
2. Philippines – Hanz Jude G. Ambalong, Student Government President, MSU-IIT.
3. Pakistan – Muhammad Wasiq Riaz, President of Community Service and Mentor for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), HITEC University.
4. Indonesia – Marcellino Agung Christyo, President of International Mobility Students Club, ITB.
Nizar Haider (Editor-in-Chief of InsideUTM)
Sofiazianti Saleh (Brand Ambassador of Connecting ASIA)