The Government of Canada recently announced the following opportunity which might interest postdoctoral fellows.
Postdoctoral fellowships available for Canadians and international students
April 14, 2021 – The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program’s 2021-2022 competition is now open to both Canadian and international researchers who have recently completed a PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree.
· Program name: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
· Funding organization: Government of Canada
· Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
· Duration: 2 years (non-renewable)
· Value: CAD 70,000 per year
· Number of fellowships: up to 70
· Deadline: September 22, 2021 (20:00 EDT)
For more information, visit: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships. https://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/en/home-accueil.html