On May 25, 2018;
- Director of Center for International Affairs (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sirichok Jungthawan),
- Deputy Director, Center for International Affairs (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sirapat Boonkrong)
- Dean of Institute of Science (Asst. Prof. Dr. Worawat Meevasana),
- Head of School of Physics (Dr. Nuanwan Sanguansak),
- and Office of Global Engineering Engagement (OGEE), Institute of Engineering (Asst. Prof. Dr. Wipawee Hattagam),
hosted delegation from Macquarie University (MQ), Sydney, Australia at Bangkok Office, Suranaree University of Technology (SUT). The delegation from MQ were
- Executive Dean, Faculty of Science and Engineering (a member of Macquarie University Executive Group) (Prof. Barbara Messerle),
- Associate Dean (Global Engagement) and Professor of Astrophysics,
Faculty of Science and Engineering (Prof. Richard de Grijs),
- Director, Global Engagement and Business Development, Macquarie International (Mr. Matthew Monkhouse).
The meeting was focused on an overview information between MQ and SUT especially on research collaboration to include Ph.D. Cotutelle, Master research, scholarships (e.g. Thai Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Program), and academic/faculty exchange.
More information of MQ could be found here
Ranked among the top 2 percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world. With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, they continue to break new ground with research ranked in the top one percent in the world. Uniquely located in the heart of Australia’s largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie brings together 42,000 students in one exciting hub of discovery. Over AU$1 billion has recently been invested in our facilities and infrastructure so our students can thrive in learning environments that are inspiring and switched on to the latest digital technologies.
Discover where a Macquarie degree can take you. Visit mq.edu.au.
::: Photo gallery :::