Universitas Airlangga would like to extend an invitation to SUT students to join exchange program, namely AMERTA XIII (Academic Mobility Exchange for Undergraduate at Airlangga Batch XIII), as well as Airlangga Flatten the Curve Competition (AFCC) 2020 and also cordially invite distinguished scholars from SUT to join DECOTA program. Details regarding these programs have been listed below.
AMERTA XIII (Academic Mobility Exchange for Undergraduate at Airlangga Batch XIII)
AMERTA is an international semester exchange program hosted by Universitas Airlangga to offer undergraduate students overseas an opportunity to partake in studying for one semester in Universitas Airlangga, which constitute a wide array of learning program in social and cultural aspects, economics, natural sciences, as well as health/life sciences and all courses will be delivered in English.
AMERTA program covers the following:
1. Tuition fee waived
2. Transferable credits*
3. Transcripts and certificate
4. Courses on learning Bahasa Indonesia
5. Online classes delivered by lecturers from oversea universities
*transferable credit(s) include at least 3 courses and mandatory course on learning Bahasa Indonesia
Program duration: 1 semester (5 months)
Program period: August – December 2020
Application deadline: 30 June 2020
We cordially invite students from your esteemed university to join as a token of our cooperation in the mobility program and have provided 10 slots for your students to apply.
Should you have further inquiries regarding AMERTA program, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Wilda Qonita Romadhona as our Inbound Mobility Coordinator via email.
DECOTA (Video Conferencing with Universitas Airlangga)
DECOTA is a part of Airlangga Global Scholars (AGS), which aims to attract global scholars to give lecture to the students of Universitas Airlangga via particular online platform. The program involves any international academics from a University/Institute of higher education who deliver an online course to the students of Universitas Airlangga for once, or twice, depending on the arrangements made.
Other than online classes, the distinguished scholars may get involved in activities including online guest lecture or writing clinic in a seminar class. These online classes would be the medium for knowledge sharing between Universitas Airlangga students and the international academic staffs.
– The fellow can be a professor/senior/lecturer (associate professor, assistant professor/lecturer)
– The fellow may deliver a lecture for at least 1 topic course from any courses relevant to their expertise*
– The fellow may get involved in more activities depending on the agreement between visiting fellow and faculty
*courses availability subjects to the available department/faculty in Universitas Airlangga. Click here to see the complete list of departments and faculties in Universitas Airlangga
– University will grant honorarium to the academic staffs
– University will issue certificate of appreciation
If your colleagues are interested in this program, please kindly refer them to this form for the online application. Applicants are also required to prepare the following documents to be uploaded to the online form:
– Resume/curriculum vitae (CV);
– Scanned ID page of passport;
– A brief lecture plan containing proposal of course topics with brief explanation, as well as proposed dates for the courses; and
Once the application is complete, we will pass the applicant’s lecture proposal to the relevant faculties.
Should you have further inquiries regarding DECOTA, please kindly contact Ms. Duriati Asmawati via email.